Tuesday, August 10, 2010

$10 -- A Dozen Gourmet Cupcakes (Reg. $33)

So, I was shopping around and I found $10/ dozen gourmet cupcakes at the Sweets Bakeshop over in St. Paul. Now, I've had some fabulous cupcakes from the Cupcakery in Vegas, so I can just imagine the value in this deal. On a healthier note, they use all-natural and local ingredients  including eggs from Larry Schultz's farm in Owatonna. If you've ever had his eggs, you'd understand how important that might be to these cupcakes. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it.

I don't know if I'll make it over to St. Paul to get these, but it was too good a deal for me not to share with those of you who might. There's a little less than 2 days left to take advantage of this awesome deal.

Here's the link to Sweets Bakeshop $10 Gourmet Cupcake Deal!

Also, if you get a chance to make it over there, feel free to drop me a line and let me know what flavors you tried and what your favorite was.


No comments:

Post a Comment