Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whole Foods Cooked Shrimp is on Sale & It's a Deal! $5.99/lb


What a steal! Just thought I'd pass on the wonderful savings.  Not much I can say, but get some, and save $, yum!

Also, I was reading on the Whole Foods Blog about these shrimp and some are complaining that they aren't from the USA and in fact they are from Thailand.  I've been buying shrimp a lot lately and I personally have enjoyed the shrimp from Thailand the most.  Sometimes when you eat shrimp, you can really taste the fact that they are a bottom feeder, but the shrimp that's from Thailand doesn't taste anything like that.  They tasted nice clean and fresh.  Anyways... just my opinion.  I suppose I should mention that the sale is only valid at Whole Foods Market locations in IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, NE, and WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment