Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2011 Summer Calendar

Summer is just around the corner and we here in Minnesota do our best to fill our schedules with everything we can't fit in during the winter months.  This doesn't leave us alot of time to get things done, enjoy the weather and have fun all in 3 months.  I thought having a nice 3-month calendar to start filling in all of our plans would be wonderful and highly useful.  I was scouring the internet for a nice 2011 summer calendar, and believe it or not, I couldn't find one, so I made my own.  I thought since I couldn't find others out there, I should probably share mine and save other mom's out there some valuable time. 

Here you go, enjoy!

Summer 2011 Calendar

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how much you must pack into those 3 months - but how nice to see sunshine and warm weather!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete