Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Absence ~ Random Thoughts

So, I realize I have been gone from my blog for a little too long.  After posting a few deals, coupons and sales I started reading that Blogger sometimes removes your blog if you offer too many postings that seem spamish so I have to admit I was a little put off. 

I ended up buying a domain name with the idea that I would start a new blog there, but here we are with no progress.  I guess there is just too little time in the day. 

Anyways, so this brings me back to my blog.  There are so many different things I want to say and do that I don't know where to begin.  Some days I want my blog to be all about the sales and deals I found and other days I finding myself just wanting to release, say what I feel or sometimes just random things that pop up into my life such as traveling, exercising, diet, fitness, kids, family, etc... 

I am not much of a blogger and therefore, wondering, what are the rules? Can I just blog about what I want even if it's so random, or should a blog only be based around something in particular? Should I have ten blogs or only focus one blog? So, this is the dilemma.  Well, since nobody is following me, but one kind gentleman, I'm going to throw whatever comes my way onto the blog (for now anyways).  So, my next posts are going to be a little off.  In the meantime if someone should have any ideas for how I should handle my situation, I am all ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment